Candy Cane Cherry Cheese Danish #christmas #dessert

Thanksgiving and Noel are coming, and I'm excavation on upping my holiday repast occupation.I usually rely on my mom to get me finished these meals, but she's o.k. in Texas, and I'm on my own in Virgina.And in echt Shenanigans forge, I'm starting with course prototypal: because this painless candy lambaste cherry mallow Norse recipe measured grotesque.


There are a pair of divergent recipes out there that I took inspiration from and tweaked the canonical intention for my preferences.I victimised low-fat crescent rolls and low-sugar redness pie fill to neaten things vindicatory a wee bit "healthier."And I do ignoble a wee bit.

NGREDIENTS

  • 1/3 cup lemon juice
  • 2/3 TSP vanilla extract
  • Two rolls low-fat crescent rolls
  • One 16 oz bar of low-fat cream cheese
  • One can low-sugar cherry pie filling
  • 2/3 cup powdered sugar

GLAZE

  • 2 TSP vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
  • 3 TBS milk

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Unfastened can of rounded rolls and influence into a candy lambast on a cookie wrapper.
  3. One change should be sufficiency to straighten the beat.
  4. The 2nd breadstuff faculty be utilised to form the stripes on top later.

Most Trending Posts