Zucchini Parmesan Chips

I grew up in the state. Similar heavy in the region. Side in Occident Town, we demand it a hollar. Time was well o.k. there. We were not prosperous but we were never hungry! I am thankful for our farm and rootlike garden that provided nutrient for us all year-long.

Zucchini Parmesan Chips

We would farm the content and yield it. Then of direction there was canning. Lots and lots of canning! I didn't aim because I guessing if you don't pair any polar, you don't screw it is really that some succeed.

I loved helping my mom in the kitchen and I guess you could say, that is how this home on the interwebs has even came to be. The things I learned about homemaking, I learned back there in that hollar.

Zucchini Parmesan Chips

Now I get to share it far and wide with my readers. That makes me happy! So pour yourself a cup of sweet tea. I am so glad y’all are here! Sit back and get comfortable and enjoy looking over my recipe collection. There’s enough here to keep y’all busy for a spell.

Zucchini Parmesan Chips

INGREDIENS :

  • 1 Egg lightly beaten
  • ½ cup Italian-seasoned Breadcrumbs
  • ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
  • ½ teaspoon of Smoked Paprika optional
  • Cooking spray or mist
  • 2 medium sized Zucchinis thinly sliced
  • Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Slice the zucchinis as thinly as possible with a knife or a mandolin slicer. Pat dry with a paper towel to get rid of excess moisture.
  2. Beat the egg with a tiny splash of water, a pinch of salt and pepper, in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, grated cheese and smoked paprika.
  3. Dip a zucchini slice in the egg, and then in the cheese-breadcrumbs mix. Press to coat. Place the crumb coated slices a wire rack. Repeat with all the slices
  4. Spray the crumb coated zucchini slices with cooking spray or mist.
  5. Place the slices in the basket of the air fryer in a single layer, making sure that they don’t overlap.
  6. Air fry in batches at 350º F for 8 minutes.
  7. Sprinkle with salt (if needed) and pepper to taste and server hot with ketchup or salsa.

Most Trending Posts