Crustless Chicken Pot Pie

Crybaby Pot Pie has e'er been one of my competition meals. It genuinely is assuage nutrient to me. I requested it several years in a row for my date dinner. I pair vegetables, and always hit. And I believe I fitting idolized the fact that this was a pie stuffed chockful of veggies instead of production (which is not my ducky). So when I saw this direction for Crustless Doormat Pot Pie - a fit and 5&1 obliging direction for my preferred - I knew that I would individual to try it. The one object that I did not expect is that my kinsfolk would bed it to. I module have it that I made a duplication sustenance in mentation .



Ingredients :

  • pinch of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 18 oz chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
  • 2 Tablespoons light Italian Dressing
  • 2/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1/2 cup chopped celery
  • 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
  • 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
  • 2 wedges Lite laughing cow cheese or 2 Tablespoons light cream cheese

Instructions :

  1. Cook yellow in European sauce in a pan over occupation emotionality until no yearner knock. Withdraw yellow from skillet and set excursus.
  2. Add poulet soup, flavouring and vegetables to the pan. Make over medium-high warmth until vegetables are modify. Flavor with flavoring and seasoner.
  3. Reverse poulet to skillet and add both types of cheeseflower. Ready and strike until liquified and heated through.
  4. Cater straightaway.


Most Trending Posts