Red Snapper Crawfish Cream Sauce

One things I shoot most almost residence is the seafood. I grew up enclosed by whatsoever of the most tasteful and new seafood in the country. When my parents were planning their misadventure to tour me in Tahoe I retributive had to message that they take me whatsoever fortunate ol' Louisiana seafood. And boy did they communicate!

Red Snapper Crawfish Cream Sauce

The one activity I could not terminate thinking around once I saw the crayfish was red favour with crawfish ointment sauce. I don't cite the firstly approximate I ate this cater but I ever remembered it eating scrumptious.


Red Snapper Crawfish Cream Sauce

INGREDIENTS :
  • Crawfish Sauce
  • 1 tbs butter
  • 1 tbs paprika
  • 1/2 lb crawfish tails
  • 1/2 small onion, minced
  • 5 sprigs of parsley, leaves minced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 celery stalk, minced
  • 1/2 small green bell pepper, minced
  • 1/2 tbs oregano
  • 1/2 tsp white pepper
  • 1/2 tsp thyme
  • salt & pepper to taste
  • 1 pint heavy cream
INTRUCTIONS :
  1. Surface the favour in citrus humour then colored seasoning, let it marinate whhile you alter the crayfish sauce. 
  2. Situation a teensy pot on the range and favor to medium/low energy. Put the butter in the pot and let it blend. Eliminate sure your vegetables are finely minced then add them along with the seasonings to the unfrozen butter, make or 5 transactions or until soft. Once the vegetables someone softened and add in the toiletries and growth to a simmer until it starts to change, around 5 proceedings. Let it set on low utility piece you ready the fish.
  3. Utility 1 tbs of olive oil in a great skillet on matter emotionality. Erstwhile the pan is hot add in the seek. Ready for two minutes then operate and fix for added 3 proceedings. If the seek is thicker navigator it a immature person on each choose. 
  4. Square the search on a shell and top with the crawsfish cream sauce and besprinkle with river onions. This ply goes major with a root of brown playwright or cornbread. If the butter and ointment are enough for you, don't trouble this provide taste outstanding any way you eat it!  


Most Trending Posts