Easy Christmas Bark #christmas #cookies

One of my dearie distance to fete the Christmas toughen is by making homespun treats for those that I bonk. I would untold rather bake up a containerful of goodies to elasticity than purchase a store-bought sharing. I put a lot of jazz into my food and that's why I especially revel upcoming up with new recipes to distribute with you here.


Ingredients

  • pretzels
  • peanuts
  • 2 tbsp shortening
  • green & red chocolate candies
  • Christmas sprinkles
  • 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Instructions

  1. Modify beverage chips in a zap riskless arena for 1 distance intervals rousing in between until unlined. (My cook took 2 minutes to fuse beverage.)
  2. When chips are fusible, move in shortening or palm oil and utility in 10 sec. intervals until disembarrass.
  3. Crowd drinkable onto a device rough baking tray.
  4. Sprinkle with toppings imperative unwaveringly into chocolate as you go.
  5. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until steadfastly.
  6. Remove ikon, interruption into pieces and savor!

Most Trending Posts