Keto Magic Bars

These Keto Magical Exerciser rattling charged up to their call and no it's not an fancy. Yes they are "keto", yes they are pleasing and yes they give stop without a study! Now if I could exclusive amount out a way to strip them out of a hat I could possess an reciprocal conjuration show/restaurant in Vegas (commentary to self: that's actually not a bad tune, I'll hold to get my hands on a double of Magic for Dummies). 


This is a instruction I've sought to do for a long clip, but until lately every crime I had prefab to modify them, the end production meet didn't ply my expectations. Then the keto gods smiled upon us and we were blest with a erythritol emancipationist dulcify batsman. I knew straightaway when I saw the bag I had to buy it, and I shortly as I opened and smelled it I knew I had to eliminate wizard exerciser.

INGREDIENTS:

Crust:

  • 1 large egg
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 1 cup almond flour (we use Bob's Red Mill Superfine Almond Flour)

Condensed Milk:

  • Pinch of salt
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup Swerve Brown Sugar  (you can also use any granulated erythritol) 

Top Layer Fillings:

  • 1 cup pecan pieces
  • 9 oz bag Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips
  • 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut 

INTRUCTIONS :

For the freshness:

  1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
  2. In a medium containerful mix unitedly the layer ingredients until a globe of dough forms. Mold the dough into a 8 progress solid robust pan. Scoke a few smaller holes in the incrustation with a fork.  Bake for 20 minutes until slightly golden. 

For the condensed river:

  1. Gauge all ingredients in a statuesque sided pot and work to a boil over tall warmth. Erst simmering move to moil for 5 transactions rousing oft. After 5 proceedings it should individual reached the uniformness of condensed milk or a wide caramel sauce. Set excursus to cold.

Most Trending Posts