Oreo Cookie Ball #christmas #cookies

I decided I loved to create a gorgeous "holiday" way to representation these immature Oreo balls of appetizingness. I am having a pass craft night with whatsoever friends this weekend and this will be the perfect sweet quotable of ooh'ing and awe'ing!



I decided to use my ducky Concentrate Change Cake Position to convey to the the event, and came up with a caretaker artful and leisurely way to demonstration the Cookie Balls into a coronal!

Ingredients:
  • 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
  • 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
  • green melting chocolates & red candy chocolates
  • 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted 
Intruction:

  1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
  2. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate.
  3. Stand the balls upright in styrofoam to dry.
  4. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.

RED ALSO OTHER RECIPES :

Most Trending Posts