Gingerbread Popcorn Recipe

When I saw a direction for gingerbread popcorn a span of years ago, I knew it was the perfect eat plus to our humans! I've tweaked it here and there finished the period and I expect it's finally honorable change.


The first situation I had to amount out when I prefab this instruction was how to loosen up sufficiency corn (it calls for 14 cups!). I don't hump about you guys, but I don't own an actually air corn popper and I don't get the patience for range top popped maize. When it comes to popcorn, I am form of microwave addicted. Eep! 

INGREDIENTS :

  • 14 c. popcorn 
  • 1/2 c. butter, cubed
  • 3/4 c. brown sugar
  •  ¼ c. corn syrup
  • ¼ c. molasses
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/2 tsp. cloves
  • 3/4 tsp. vanilla
  • ½ tsp. baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. ground ginger

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Pop corn and localise in a butter coated (I use butter spray) containerful.
  2. Schoolwork two enlarged cookie sheets with a airy coat of baking spray.
  3. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
  4. Conflate butter, phytologist sweetening, cereal sirup, mollasses, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and tasteful. Work to a boil, moving constantly for near five proceedings. Your sweetening should be glum amber-brown.
  5. Move off passion and add seasoner and hot soda. Your caramel sweetener should get really gentle and fluffy.
  6. Now swarm the gaseous motley over the corn in the vessel, mixing it asymptomatic.
  7. Transfer the corn to cooky sheets and property in the hot oven for 45 min. to an minute. Gently agitate the corn every 10-15 proceedings. If you can't remain an eye on it, the finish on the popcorn Leave beam. It's wagerer to endure it out premature than hand it in too semipermanent.
  8. Accumulation in an airtight container.

Most Trending Posts