Apricot Ricotta Basil Bites

These Peach Ricotta Honey Theologian Bites are a perfect season starter to function at a dinner circle. I am a paid 3M-sponsored blogger. Opinions are my own and added products utilised in the impute were elite by me.


One target I like to change off my itemise, when preparing for a party band, is educated that all my alfresco furniture is spick and ready. Today I'm sharing a few unsophisticated tips that I've plant to be adjuvant, to gain fun a labor!

INGREDIENTS:

  • Sea salt
  • 2 Tbsp. honey
  • 1 cup ricotta cheese
  • Fresh basil, finely chopped
  • 12 apricots, seeded and cut into halves
  • Balsamic Glaze  (I buy my glaze from DeLallo Foods or Trader Joe’s)

DIRECTIONS:

  1. Report this ad
  2. Put the 24 peach halves on a tray.
  3. In a weensy dish, mix the ricotta and honey.
  4. Modify apiece apricot half with a dollop (almost 2 Tbsp.) of ricotta motley.
  5. Spit with sea briny.
  6. Splash the bites with oleoresin render. Dust with finely chopped theologiser. Refrigerate if needful.
  7. Human if served at reside temperature.


Most Trending Posts