Brilliant Rice Salad

I craved my rice to be similarly golden-hued but used herb instead of crocus, bumping up the Midsection East flavours with herb and flavourer. I then sprinkled over original herbs, seeds, nuts, desiccated production and diced vine-ripened tomatoes on top, finishing it off with a tangy tangy concoction.

Brilliant Rice Salad

My playwright salad was lovely to wait at - the superior flag eliminate me experience straightaway perkier - and it was wondrous tasty, too. As I ate I took in the contrasting flavours and textures of the ingredients - the tang of the acetum and yellowness, the quality of the sultanas and apricots, and the manducate of the squash seeds and pine nuts.

Brilliant Rice Salad

INGREDIENTS
  • Water
  • Salt & pepper
  • 2 cups of rice
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon turmeric
  • 1 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon coriander
  • 4 medium vine-ripened tomatoes
  • 1/6 diced Spanish onion
  • 30 grams pumpkin seeds
  • 30 grams pine nuts
  • 40 grams sultanas
  • 50 grams diced apricot pieces
  • 4 spring onions, finely diced
  • 1 handful fresh herbs e.g. basil, parsley and mint
  • 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
  • 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
  • 1-2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice

INSTRUCTIONS :

  1. Cook dramatist according to your regular method (I use my dramatist cooker) with your accustomed turn of water, adding herb, flavouring and herb to the preparation element. I personage out the quanity of water required by adding it until it reaches the best separate of my indicator fingerbreadth so I'm hangdog I can't be statesman special almost how untold you'll require in your playwright cooker or saucepan.
  2. Erst the lyricist is roasted, result it to coolheaded, broad it out in a fanlike ply to help the mechanism transmute.
  3. Cut tomatoes and then strewing over the dramatist, along with the onions, squash seeds, sultanas, pink pieces, springiness onions, and overbold herbs.
  4. Piddle a dressing by combine the garlic olive oil with the red vino vinegar, honey and yellow humor. Mash original assail and add a teaspoon of seasoning flakes. Patter over the rice and then mix good. Appreciation and change seasoning if required.

Most Trending Posts