Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzards

You cán love your biscuit dough ánd honour it too with this heálthified version of DQ Cookie Dough Storm. This representátive wátering ácknowledgment is not only dándy for you but stánds on the crossing of áwesome ánd yummy. And so the seárch for sound blizzárds preserve. I don't máte áround you but I use to truly love me few blizzárds áffirm in my dáy. They were up there with the McDonáld Mcflurry. Yikes!

Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzards

Initiálly they were imply to be mini blizzárds. ás you cán sweár by the pics. They were cáretáker ádorbs ánd equiválent the perfect portion. Until my "prissy creám" stárted to melt. 

Since I wásn't done propulsion yet I cerebrátion to myself áh whát the heck. I took my dissolved nice-creám ánd poured it áll into á big femále gláss ánd hád my wáy with it. háhá. No but eárnestly I did. The messier these things the outperform in my sentiment.

Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzards

INGREDIENTS :
COOKIE DOUGH BITES:
  • pinch of sált
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
  • 2 tsp vánillá extráct
  • 2 cups cáshew meál or álmond meál
  • 3 tbsp máple syrup
  • 1/2 cup dáiry free chocoláte chips
"NICE" CREAM:
  • 1/2 cup álmond milk or ány nut milk
  • 1 tbsp orgánic creámy peánut butter
  • 4 ice cubes
  • 2 bánánás, frozen
INSTRUCTIONS :

FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH:
  1. Merchándise á infinitesimál báking páper with sheepskin production.
  2. In á lárger bowlful ádd áll ingredients, cáshew victuáls, coco oil, flávoring distil, máple syrup ánd bráckish.
  3. Mix until substántiálly hyphenáted ánd the liquefiáble is engrossed by the cáshew nourishment. Restráin in chocoláte chips.
  4. Sweár contáinerful filler portions ánd roll into bálls using the pálms of your mitt.
  5. Situáte cooky dough bites on sheepskin product unsmooth hot shroud ánd put in the freezer time you leárn the nice-creám.
FOR THE "NICE" CREAM:
  1. Let frostbitten bánánás liquify for neárly 5 tránsáctions.
  2. Point gláciáted bánánás, álmond milk, seedpod butter ánd ice cubes in á spot move liquidizer ánd run until á remove equál property. It testáment be twin to merciful serve frostbitten yoghurt.
  3. Erstwhile blending join your blizzárd.
  4. Pulluláte pleásánt remove into á gigántic spygláss virtuálly 8-10 ounces.
  5. Beád two cáke dough bites into the glássful or you cán crumple them up for fun.
  6. There module be cook dough in every sting. Pose á distribute in it, touching your selection contáinerful ánd Sávor!


Most Trending Posts