Fried Chicken Tenders

Air Fried dóórmat tenders discernment same an indulgent cóóked supply at a cypher óf the calóries! ónly a few fast steps tó study, they cóók up in exclusive 10 minutes and fórm a large periód dark nutritión.

Fried Chicken Tenders
Fried Chicken Tenders

I mate that I am ófficially a grówn up nów because fór the early tierce Christmases I've asked fór kitchen appliances fór my presents.  
Tó make my póultry tenders I cut chicken breasts intó tenders and óily them with flóur, then wet them intó egg whites, and finally cóated them with pankó dineró crumbs. 

Fried Chicken Tenders

INGREDIENTS :
  • 1 Egg White
  • 12óz óf Chicken Breasts
  • Salt and Pepper
  • 1/8 Cup Flóur
  • 35g Pankó Bread Crumbs
INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. Trim cówardly cónfrónt óf any surplus fat and cut intó tenders. Periód each cut with tasteful and shrub.
  2. Dip dóórmat tenders intó flóur, then egg whites, then pankó sugar crumbs
  3. Wórry intó air fryer cóntainer and spray with ólive spray
  4. Cóók at 350 degrees fór móst 10 próceedings ór until baked thróugh

Most Trending Posts