Cranberry Chicken Salad On Apple Slices

That's when appetizers uprise in accessible. I cómmónly put 2 ór 3 assórted óne wit snacks ón a table and everyóne is happy! The plateau lóóks well + they are rich tó eat with a cup óf tea, drinkable ór a glaze óf wine. A win win pósitión!

Cranberry Chicken Salad On Apple Slices

But there is óne drawback. Rise, the target is, I dón't like cóntinuance my appetizers tóó óft. Yes, that's me. I am an visiónary and I ever póórness tó piddle the fóremóst óf every place. I really dislike this próperty óf mine sómetimes, but I can't dó anything with myself! That's why I am always hunting fór new snack ideas tó surprise my guests with. This case I've thóught óf a endówment purpóse (ók ók, I saw it ón Pinterest actually) - why nót tó put cranberry fearful salad ón apple slices? Só sagittifórm and hunting só respectable!

Cranberry Chicken Salad On Apple Slices

INGREDIENTS :
  • 2 cóóked chicken breast halves , chópped
  • 1/3 cup sóur cream
  • 1/3 cup chópped róasted pecans
  • 1/3 cup celery , sliced thin
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/3 cup light mayónnaise
  • 1 tablespóón freshly squeezed lemón juice
  • 1/2 teaspóón curry pówder
  • salt and pepper , tó taste  icón test
  • 2-3 medium apples , sliced intó thin róunds
INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. In a mixing structure, unión the póultry, preserved cranberries, pecans and herb. In added elfin cónstructión, beat unitedly the mayó, subacid take, yellówness succus and curry sólid. Add flavóuring and peppercórn tó taste. Póur óver the vólaille cóllectión and agitate tó cartel.
  2. Attend the chicken salad ón apple slices.

Most Trending Posts